Versão: 1.11 (Data: 2014/11/13)
Gameplay - Invasions
- Modified: Relic timers start when at least two buildings are captured by the same realm.
Fort and fort: Relic Cage opens in 30 minutes. If castle is captured after, 10 minutes less to open.
Fort and castle: Relic Cage opens in 20 minutes. If the remaining fort is captured, 5 minutes less to open.
If a castle is lost, 10 minutes are added to the timer. If it is a fort, 5 minutes.
In all cases, the third building capture DOES NOT absorb the time remaining on the already captured fortifications. This is intentional, as it avoids possible exploits regarding the fact that you could open up a third relic by just waiting for the already captured buildings to hit 00:00.
- New: Realm Wall Power source. This is a special altar located in three different points of the Realm Wall. Used to store a Relic. For each relic stored, a 10 minute vulnerability of the Realm Door is granted.
Locations are shown in the map with a discreet and small icon.
- New: When the vulnerability of a Realm Door ends, all buildings are restored to the owner realm and all Relics restored to their altars.
- Modified: When selecting a building door, the status bar can be seen as when selecting a player or creature.
- Modified: Players can't mount when carrying a Relic.
- Modified: Dragons are summoned after placing the second Relic in the Realm Wall Power sources. As soon as the invasion finishes, they go away.
- New: "Captured" Realm Wall Status. In this state, the wall belongs to the invading Realm. This means that the doors will be invulnerable to attacks, and that the flag cannot be interacted with. During this instance, the invaded Realm must protect its gems until the "Captured" timer reaches zero.
- New: Capturing the Realm Wall now lasts for the same amount of vulnerability time obtained. This is shown in the map as a counter.
- Modified: Internal Wall doors now act like front doors too. Meaning they will be invulnerable or not at the same time than the front door.
- Added: Notice for everyone around the building when a Relic Cage is opened.
Realm Balance Tweaks and Changes
- Added: Wall Camps. When your realm is under attack (vulnerable or captured) you may respawn in a Camp located 25 seconds by horse from the inner door of your wall. (Now, the only way was to use the city's save. This save is very far from the Realm Door in Alsius, and in Ignis a bit farther than in Syrtis. This will balance this issue instantly.)
- Modified: Wall capture point can only be captured while vulnerable and by the vulnerator realm only.
- Modified: Realm Doors have more health than regular Fort Doors.
- Modified: Realm Door is stronger when the realm is the least populated.
- Added: War Confidence power that is casted automatically when players of the least populated realm are near a fortification or Realm Door.
- Added: Trapdoor icons in map when realm is captured to show alternative exit/entrance. (Also, when trying to attack the captured doors, the game tells you about it).
- Added: Realm Balance. When a realm is in disadvantage and the players die in their own Realm Door zone, the respawn is instant.
- Added: Realm Balance. When carrying a Relic, it casts a power that allows to reduce the speed of the carrier just a little bit. This is set individually by relic, to balance distances of all realms.
- Modified: Dragon Wish of Warmaster Coins raised to 12500 WM Coins.
- Modified: Dragon Wish of Experience raised to 30%.
- Modified: Dragon Wish of Dragon Dungeon reduced to 4 days. (7 days, in the long run, makes it less desirable as people get tired of it).
- Modified: Dragon Wish "There can only be one" removed.
- Added: Dragon Wish "Let there be drop". Grants a Scavenger Gem which raises significantly the drop rate for 6 hours. This Gem is granted to each player at the Dragon Cave.
Miscellaneous - Bugfixing & Tweaking
- Fixed: Some points near the wall capture point where you could relog and stay there to recapture.
- Modified: Sound of Energy Barrier when casting and also when being hit. (it was so annoying!)
- Modified: Reward of Warmaster Quest of killing Noble reduced to 5000 WM Coins.
- Modified: Noble WM Quest now checks if the user has been logged in in another realm during the invasion attempt. If yes, doesn't grant the objective. Can be taken only once every two weeks.
- Added: Premium item Melt Weapon. Allows to melt Magnanite weapons into ingots. Lvl 55 weapons result in 14 ingots, lvl 45 ones into 9 ingots.